Sunday, November 14, 2010

Charlie Brown and Family Traditions

      So we have one week left of school until Thanksgiving break. And I for one could not be more excited! Just like everyone else, I need a well-deserved break. One of the things I look forward to as we approach the holidays are the traditions my family and I have, especially watching Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang.

 Whenever the Peanuts holiday specials come on, we never fail to miss them. We watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," look forward to "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving," and are already listening to soundtrack for "A Charlie Brown Christmas."

     Whatever special it is, I always enjoy it because its something everyone in my family can watch together. So on November 27 at 8:00 pm, "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" airs on ABC, and my family and I will continue our tradition.

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more - I LOVE anything Charlie Brown, even A Charlie Brownn Valentine.

    ReplyDelete