Sunday, December 5, 2010

SAT = A High Schooler's Worst Nightmare...

      Imagine sitting in a room full of strangers for four consecutive hours punching numbers into a calculator, getting hand cramps from writing two pages and then staring at page with a story on it that after  a while it begins to look like alphabet soup...well congratulations, this form of torture is called the SAT and did I mention it kind of determines, I don't know...oh yeah, YOUR FUTURE
     The SAT was supposedly invented to see what a high schooler has learned about reading, writing, and math and each college/university has an average range of scores their freshman class averages. In other words its just another thing for me to stress out about over "my future," where I want to go to college (which I still have no idea), and more homework because I now have to study for this test too....great.
   If you love the SAT, great, if you like wasting your Saturdays on a test, great, but neither of these two things describe me so thank you for listening to me vent and if you took the SAT this past weekend or you will in the near future, good luck my friend...you're going to need it.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment